Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Classification:||Chemical Auxiliary Agent||CAS No.:||12224-06-5|
|Other Names:||Raw Material Optical Brightener||MF:||C36H34N12Na2O8S2|
|Type:||Raw Material Optical Brightener||Usage:||Paper Chemicals, Plastic Auxiliary Agents, Textile Auxiliary Agents|
|Product Name:||Raw Material Optical Brightener||Appearance:||Light Yellow To Yellow Powder|
|Keywords:||Raw Material Optical Brightener||Strength:||100±3%|
|Application:||Raw Material For A4 Paper Cotton Fabric Paper Box Optical Brightener||Color:||Light Yellow|
Raw material for a4 paper cotton fabric paper box Optical brightener VBL C.I.151
Product name: Optical brightener VBL for dyeing,printing and paper making(C.I.151)
Other name: Fluorescent Brightener 151
Molecular: weight: 872.84
Appearance: Light yellow to yellow powder
Color tone: blue-green and micro-purple
UV absorption (in E) : 348nm
Whiteness: WCIE: -3
Moisture content: 5%
Inpurity content insoluble in water: 0.5%
1.For cotton fabric and gluing products, light color or printing products.
2. For printing pulps and exhausting or padding dyeing.
3.For polyvinyl alcoholic fiber and polyamide fiber.
4. For paper-making industry, paper pulp or paints
1.with bluish violet color.
2.Soluble in soft water as much as 80 times weight, 300ppm in hard water.
3.Anionic types, alkali endurable, can be used in one bath of anionic and nonionic surfactant.
4.To be unendurable ion of copper and iron, etc. Unsuitable to be used in cationic dyestuff and surfactant.
1.The dosage used is 0.08-0.3% in printing and dyeing industry.
The conditions of VBL’S dip-dye whitening are similar to the direct dye.
For example: cotton cloth dip-dye Whitening
VBL 0.08-0.3% (fabric weight) anhydrous sodium sulfate:0-20% (plant weight)
Processing conditions, bath ratio 1: 20-1: 40, PH 7-9,Temperature: 20 - 40 °C,Time: 20-30 minutes.
Drying condition: drying temperature is usually the 70 - 80 °C
2. The dosage used is 0.1-0.3% in paper making industry.
Pad dying fabric whitening usually needs refining bleaching, dechlorination, drying, speed is generally 30-40 m / min or so, two Baptist 2 rolling, rolling liquid rate: 70-100%, temperature: 40 -50 °C, PH = 7-9 For example: cotton cloth whitening: VBL 0.5-3 g/l,Opened powder 0.25-0.5g/l.
Package: 25kg/drum,8tons/20FCL, or as customer request.
1. Quality be first! We supply higher than 98% purity of fluorescent brightener powder
2. We are factory for decades of years with advance technical and testing equipment and very strict control system
3. OEM and ODM are welcomed
4. Corporate Mode: We treat clients not only as partners also as friends
5. Fast & Cheap Delivery: We have contracted long-term forwarder partners, providing cheapest air,
express, and ocean shipment according to your requirements, in-time tracking and
24 hours phone or online after-sales services.
We will achieve this by being a reliable manufacturer to our global clients adhering to the core values of
- Dedication to our customers’ success
- Respect for our employees
1. What type of your company?
We are engaged in manufacturing and sales of optical brighteners for more than 10 years, we are factory and trading company both.
2. What’s the procedures?
Inquiry and offer---Order---Paid---Packing&Loading---Delivery---After-sales services.
3. Can we get free sample?
Yes, we could offer free sample for test.
4. What’s your warranty?
3 years warranty.
4. How to add your additives?
Mix our additives evenly with your materials around 8-10 min. And then take our dosage accordingly.
5. Can you specially create formulation for our special demands?
Yes, we have professional engineer team to work for you.
6. What certificates you have ?
Contact Person: admin